St. Kitts Flights, Tips & Hints
Airfare Hints For Our Canadian Guests
- Air Canada resumes weekly Saturday flights to St. Kitts in December 2017 with plans to run to April 2018. The first flight of the season will be December 23, 2017.
- Flights from Canada are available via Toronto connecting in Charlotte, North Carolina on US Airways. Weekly Saturday flights are direct from Charlotte to St. Kitts.
- Saturday flights via Toronto connecting in Atlanta are available through Delta Airlines.
- Daily Flights on American Airlines are available through Miami, Florida.
Direct Flights From The U.S
Weekly Direct Saturday Flights From Charlotte Via American Airlines. There are many connections throughout the US.
- Daily Direct Flights via American Airlines from Miami (MIA) to St. Kitts! Early AM Connections are available from throughout the East and Midwest.
There are non-stop American Airlines flights from JFK to St. Kitts every Saturday. Numerous daily options with a single stop are available from JFK as well as numerous other US cities.
American Eagle has resumed their evening flights via San Juan allowing 1 day travel from throughout the US during the week.
Flights directly from Atlanta (ATL) via Delta on Saturdays fly through early August. Beginning December 23, 2017, Saturday direct flights resume from Atlanta (ATL) and New York (JFK). There are many connections throughout the U.S.
Flights directly from Newark (EWR) via United Airlines on Saturdays continue through July and begin November 2017.
Check with American, Delta, United or your favorite carrier for best fares to St. Kitts.
Direct Flights From the U.K
Direct Saturday and Wednesday British Airways flights from the U.K. (LGW).
Flights from the U.K. via Antigua on British Airways or Virgin Atlantic plus Liat.