Timothy Beach Resort's COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
We are currently open and welcoming our St. Kitts & Nevis guests. Borders of our idyllic twin federation are currently closed, but we eagerly await a reopening in the near future.
For the safety and reassurance of our loyal and highly valued guests, during these challenging times we have been aggressively updating our health and safety procedures. We look forward to a very exciting day when the borders of St. Kitts are open and we are able to welcome back overseas guests to our hotel.
Whether this will be your first visit to St. Kitts sunny shores and our warm welcoming beach hotel on the stunning Caribbean Sea or one of many, we send our very best wishes for your health and happiness! We look forward to welcoming you soon!
For your safety during your stay with us, we have implemented the following:
- Plexiglass partition at front desk
- Front office floor marked for 6 foot social distancing
- Contactless check-in
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Visible health & safety signs
- Hand sanitizing stations around property for use of guests & staff
- Floors in public areas marked for social distancing
- Regularly sanitized high traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Doctors available 24/7
- Floors in restaurant prepared for 6 foot social distancing
- Plexiglass shields for bars, restaurant & kitchen
- Moveable plexiglass for additional shielding as needed in restaurant
- All linens sanitized in high temperature wash
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- 24 hour vacancy between guests