On St. Kitts, you will discover vast stretches of beautifully preserved land and sea, which are more stunning than you will find anywhere else in the Caribbean. Located in the northern part of the Lesser Antilles, St. Kitts is the first volcanic island in the chain. St. Kitts features luxuriant rainforests, amazing sea life with coral formations, small and incredibly beautiful cove-like beaches, and most of all Timothy Beach Resort located on South Frigate Bay Beach, the most popular beach on St. Kitts & Nevis. At our uniquely located hotel, the captivating island culture and the clear Caribbean Sea provide the ultimate paradise.
Timothy Beach Resort
Friendly, Affordable, Just Right!
Completely Non-Smoking Property
Smoking is not allowed.
By popular demand, Timothy Beach Resort is a completely non-smoking property. Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or anywhere on the property.
So book now, let tranquility reign and feel the heart, soul, and spirit of St. Kitts.
Why Visit Us On St. Kitts?
- Timothy Beach Resort is a top St. Kitts and Nevis hotel!
- Honeymoon, Anniversary and Wedding Packages
- Our charming oceanfront Sunset Café restaurant and Dock Bar
- Outdoor Sports (our own natural reef, adjacent water sports facility, calm soothing Caribbean waters for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing, nearby 18 hole golf course, rainforest & volcano hikes, island tours, etc.)
- St. Kitts’ distinct and fascinating culture, rich, diverse history and overwhelming natural beauty make this a destination to return to again and again!
- And most important – Timothy Beach Resort’s great rooms and warm Kittitian welcome!
Our guests find we give adventure a whole new meaning with snorkeling in gorgeous crystalline waters at nearby beaches and enjoying a nightlife that’s unsurpassed on island. Timothy Beach Resort is the only St. Kitts hotel directly on the Caribbean beach in the breathtakingly beautiful golf development known as Frigate Bay, an area set aside by Queen Elizabeth many years ago. Today, while retaining it’s stunning natural beauty and charm, Frigate Bay is the one stop for events, watersports, sunbathing, local beach bars and restaurants.