For a recent update regarding entry requirements for the twin-island federation, click here:
The borders of our idyllic twin-island federation are now open and we are approved for welcoming international guests.
For the safety and reassurance of our loyal and highly valued guests, during these challenging times, we have been aggressively updating our health and safety procedures. We look forward to a very exciting day when the borders of St. Kitts are open and we are able to welcome back all overseas guests to our hotel.
Whether this will be your first visit to St. Kitts sunny shores and our warm welcoming beach hotel on the stunning Caribbean Sea or one of many, we send our very best wishes for your health and happiness! We look forward to welcoming you soon!
For your safety during your stay with us, we have implemented the following:
- Plexiglass partition at the front desk
- Front office floor marked for 6-foot social distancing
- Contactless check-in
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Visible health & safety signs
- Hand sanitizing stations around the property for use of guests & staff
- Floors in public areas marked for social distancing
- Regularly sanitized high traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Doctors available 24/7
Restaurant & Bars
- Restaurant guests to wear masks and observe 6-foot social distancing between parties of guests
- Floors in the restaurant prepared for 6-foot social distancing
- Plexiglass shields for bars, restaurants & kitchen
- Moveable plexiglass for additional shielding as needed in the restaurant
- Disinfecting of table surfaces in the restaurant between patrons
- All linens sanitized in the high-temperature wash
- Reservations are required to allow for social distancing.
Rooms & Suites
- All linens and towels sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Special attention and extra disinfection will occur between guests in the most frequently touched areas including the list below:
- Electrical/light switches
- Door handles
- TV remote controls
- Air conditioner remote controls
- All bathroom faucets, fixtures and fittings
- Kitchen appliances
- Cutlery, glassware, dishes, pots & pans
- Counter tops, table tops, desk, dresser and nightstand surfaces
Pool & Beach
• The hotel pool is available for our guests with social distancing guidelines in place. Hand sanitizers
and PPE are available.
• The hotel beach is available for our guests with social distancing guidelines in place.