Reduced Quarantine Duration
ST. KITTS & NEVIS REDUCES VACATION IN PLACE TO 24 HOURS FOR INTERNATIONAL AIR TRAVELERS
Effective today, October 7, 2021, SR&O (Statutory Rules ad Orders) No. 38, reduces quarantine from four (4) days to 24 hours for fully vaccinated international air travelers. Within 24 hours upon arrival into St. Kitts and Nevis, travelers staying at their “Travel Approved” Tourist Accommodation (Condo, Hotel, Resort, Villa) will be tested. Upon receipt of a negative RT PCR test, travelers will be able to fully integrate into the Federation, including dining in restaurants, experiencing the vibe at one of the local beach bars on “The Strip,” visiting our unique and one-of-kind attractions, sailing the clear waters, hiking the volcano, shopping our local craft markets or just chilling at one of our beaches
As announced on May 29, 2021 only fully vaccinated travelers will be allowed entry to the Federation.
- Exemptions are in place for Citizens and Residents of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and children under the age of 18 accompanying their fully vaccinated parents or guardians.
- All Travel Protocols and Requirements remaining in place for the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis, including the submission of negative test results from an RT PCR test 72 hours prior to arrival
- Please see https://www.stkittstourism.kn/travel-requirements.
A traveler is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed since receiving their second dose of a two dose vaccine series (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Oxford, Sinopharm or Sinovac), or two weeks after they have received a single dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). Mixing of approved vaccines for St. Kitts and Nevis is accepted.
The previously announced travel requirements for non-vaccinated travelers are null and void. Below are the travel requirements for fully vaccinated travelers:
- a) Proof of vaccination is a scanned copy of the traveler’s official COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. Upon submission of their vaccination card and completion of their travel authorization form, once verified, international travelers will receive authorization of their vaccination card and a KN number.
- b) Traveler must complete the Travel Authorization Form on the national website (knatravelform.kn), including uploading your proof of vaccination and proof of booking at a Travel Approved hotel.
- c) Upon submission of a completed KNA travel form, the traveler must upload their official COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test result from a CLIA/CDC/UKAS approved lab accredited with ISO/IEC 17025 standard taken 72 hours prior to travel. There are no exceptions to the 72-hour timeframe.
d) Upon submission of the copy of their official vaccination card and copy of their COVID -19 RT-PCR test negative result, the traveler’s information will be reviewed and they will receive the approval letter to enter the Federation.